A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Monday, October 09, 2006

W And The Yes-Men! I Love This Ad!

I burned two of my fingers cooking chicken soup tonight, so I don't really feel like typing. I just wanted to share with you my favourite ad of this cycle:



You could just as well substitute Pat Tiberi of Ohio with John Doolittle of California and Jim Gibbons or John Ensign of Nevada. And after W was in Reno it increasingly looks like Dean Heller wants to be added to that list of yes-men as well.

Help the Democrats in their effort to beat these yes-men. Support Charlie Brown, Dina Titus, Jack Carter and Jill Derby. Contribute to them now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss