A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

In His Own Words - Rob Haswell


“When I get to Sacramento, I will work to make elections competitive again through non-partisian redistricting and clean money elections. My goal is to bring the voice of regular folks back into the process. I will concentrate on passing legislation that preserves and enhances our quality of life, rather than enabling its sell off to the highest bidder.

“If we want to make real change in Sacramento, we all must see this problem for what it is and work together to change it. I encourage you to join my campaign to preserve our quality of life by changing politics dramatically. Together, we can send a message to career politicians of both parties that the people want their government back.”

“While growing up, I benefited from California’s public education system by graduating from Tahoe-Truckee High School and earning a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, San Diego, where I played intercollegiate baseball. I also earned a Master’s Degree from San Francisco State University. It is essential that we perserve and improve our state’s educational system so that future generations of Californians will have the same opportunities.”

Contribute to Rob Haswell for Assembly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss