A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jack Carter And Madonna Release New Videos

Plural: videos. No, they don't appear together in the same video, though that would be kinda interesting.

Anyhow. I saw both of these videos today and couldn't quite figure out which I liked more. Neither the politics geek nor the Madonna fan in me won out, so you'll have a chance at watching both.

First the one that matters to Nevada voters:



I agree with the Gleaner that the Carter campaign should only run this ad. It's great.

A couple of you guys may have notice in August that this blog was abandoned for a couple of days because me and my laddie went to the most awesome concert ever. Jump was the song she opened with and here's the brand-new video:




Now, you can run out and buy her album, download it or simply contribute to Jack. How about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss