A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Very Happy Birthday, President Carter!


The 39th President of the United States, Jimmy Carter, turns 82 today. As I was born during his presidency and because he's one awesome man, I'm especially fond of him as, I am sure, are many people throughout the world who have benefited from his work through the Carter Center. For me and all of them I say:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Zum Geburtstag!

Imini Emandi Kuwe!

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Maligayang Bati Sa Iyong Kaarawan!

Buon Compleanno!

Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat!

Parabens Pelo Seu Aniversario!

Tulgan Kunum Menen!

Feliz Cumpleaños!

Melkam Lidet!

Hyvaa Sytymapaivaa!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss