A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Live-Blogging Of The Election Results

I plan on live-blogging the election results tomorrow night. This depends on Blogger.com not breaking down (if it does, blame Google!). It has been really bad last week but better in the last couple of days. So, let's just hope they've fixed it and are ready for election night traffic. It also depends on me not falling asleep. As you might have noticed, I write this blog from Germany. I'm nine hours ahead of you. The first election results from the east coast will come in at midnight where I live, so I'll probably have seen the sun rise once the results from Nevada and California come in. I will also be posting links to all the sites that report the numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss