A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tahoe for Obama Group Up and Running!

Barack Obama has announced his run for the White House today. I couldn't be more enthused. During the 2004 Democratic Convention I stayed up late into the night (was watching from Germany) to watch his speech and was I ever blown away.

Today I joined My.BarackObama.com and founded two groups. The first one is called Germans for Obama (I am German, after all) and the second one Tahoe for Obama. I invite you to join Tahoe for Obama. To join, click here.

A couple of you may have been to my blog Nevada Caucus 2008. I try to remain as objective on that blog as humanly possible and will try to report on all candidates in an open-minded manner and will not give preferential treatment on that blog to Barack Obama. I will however criticize and praise the candidates when they deserve it, no matter my personal preference.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss