A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Turn Tahoe Blue - 1st Anniversary!!!


I can hardly believe it but I actually started Turn Tahoe Blue with this post one year ago. And what a year it's been. Some numbers:

And of course a lot of experience!

Last but not least I want to thank everyone who's helped me along the way, everyone who's linked to me and all the readers!

I could write so much more but I'd really like to hear from you: what are your memories of the last 365 days? Comment away!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss