A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

50


Wow! I can't believe this is my 50th post on Turn Tahoe Blue! This blog has only been online for a month now and I just wanted to use this opportunity to say thank you!

Thank you to you, my reader, whether you are here for the first time, come here from time to time or have become a daily reader.

Thank you to the Nevada and California blogosphere for welcoming me and especially to the following blogs for linking to Turn Tahoe Blue: Battleborn Battleground, Calitics, Carter Blog, Desert Beacon, Random Thoughts, Reno and Its Discontents, Say NO to Jim and Dawn Gibbons, and the Wednesday Wire.

Thank you to all of you who had kind words of encouragement for me, either in the comments or via e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss