A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Changes

I finally had the nerve to get around to updating my link list on the sidebar. I took down all the links that were election related and updated the blog links. A couple of blogs unfortunately were not updated anymore. However, this is more than made up by a new addition:

The Desert Beacon, which is really Nevada's finest has started a spin off called Blue Sage Views in which she will focus on Nevada legislative and political views. I'm very much looking forward to it.

I will add the official websites of the newly elected Nevada and California officials once they take office in January.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Desert Beacon said...

Thanks for the compliment, and I'll be looking forward to your coverage of the 2008 caucus!

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss