A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Added Feeds

Now, there is one thing you guys have to understand. I'm technologically challenged. Meaning, it takes me a long, long time before I understand things that are in any way related to programming or things of that matter. You cannot believe how enthused I was once I figured out how to add links.

Today I have added feeds. A lot of them, practically all Feed Burner had to offer. If you're into this kind of thing you will find all the colorful feeds on the bottom of the sidebar.

Thanks to Randy of The Bayne of Blog's California Notes for asking me why I didn't have any feeds and therefore encouraging me to get it done. Also a big thank you for linking to Turn Tahoe Blue on his blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss