A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogger Doesn't Like Me...

When I tried to post my Wednesday News Roundup Blogger was down for maintenance. Yesterday I just could not get into my account. Don't know what was going on there. Maybe too much traffic.

Unfortunately I don't have time to post anything now since I'm leaving for Italy today to visit friends. So, the next post won't be until Tuesday. If you're looking for news just click on the links on the righthand side.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a Mike Smith cartoon which appeared in Wednesday's edition of the Las Vegas Sun. Click here and then go to "Show me cartoons for June 7, 2006". It's to cry for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss