A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Comment Of The Day

There are a lot of interesting comments and observations to kos' post on Jack's polling numbers over at Daily Kos. But this one by "QuickSilver" stuck out. So much so, that Turn Tahoe Blue now has a "Comment of the day" feature:
I remember Drew Barrymore saying

that a famous name helps open the first door in Hollywood, but after that, you have to work like everyone else. I used to mock her for that (and I do a mean impression). Then I moved to Los Angeles and, surprisingly enough, discovered it to be true....

Jack Carter impresses me very deeply on his own merits. He tells it straight, he's a quick study, and his polling numbers are only going to go up as more Nevadans get to know him. I came to this race with a lot of skepticism, but I've never met a candidate who cuts through the bullshit as well as he does. That's his secret weapon, and it will be kryptonite to his political opponent.

Mark my words: come November, Jack Carter will win because he's Jack Carter.

Contribute to Jack today and help him win this fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss