A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Madonna Rocks!


I was in Heaven! If only for one night.

Madonna was magnificent. I was truly amazed by it all. I went in with relatively modest expectations as I have been disappointed by other concerts before. But this was a show to behold. Never in my life have I seen anything like it. I can hardly wait for the DVD to come out. I'm still in bliss, really ;)

Anyway, the next two days were spent in Hamburg, Germany's second biggest city. If you ever wanna visit Germany, this has got to be one of the places to be on your list.

After this brief excursion, let's now go back to the wonderful world of Tahoe blogging :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss