A blog on progressive news and politics on both the California and Nevada sides of Lake Tahoe which aims at helping to elect Democrats and Turn Tahoe Blue. The blog is written from Germany by a former German exchange student at George Whittell High School in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Small Break

My fiancé's grandmother passed away unexpectedly last night. Therefore I will devote more of my time to him in the next couple of days and less time to my laptop and this blog. I may do a post here and there. There will, however, not be a daily news roundup. On the sidebar you will find links to Nevada and California blogs and newspapers and will find a lot of info there. I hope to get back to regular posting by the end of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Haftungsausschluss